Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Getting Back Into the Flow of Things

Well, we are home. It's good to be here, and I gotta tell ya, it felt AMAZING to sleep in my own bed last night! Just wanted to let all ya'll now that I got home safe, but my mind is on something else. I am really wondering how I'm going to carry on the rest of my life as it is. I just can't continue living the way I was before Africa. What my eyes have seen in Uganda has changed all of that. How am I supposed to carry on with my life, though? The way God wants me to, of course. That is the Sunday School answer, but I can't really find the true answer deep in my heart. How can I continue to live all that has been shown to me in Uganda? It's really hard. We live in a society that has forgotten something that the Ugandans haven't. I can't tell you exactly what that is, but I have it now, and I don't want to lose it. I can't lose it.

No comments: